Sunday, October 10, 2010

Did you loose your Welcome Screen?

Awhile back I thought the Welcome Screen was very annoying for Adobe Illustrator. I didn't realize what a useful tool it really was. 



You can start different projects, open up recent items, watch tutorial videos or load a template. It is also very easy to create a file for mobile and other devices. 


The content type menu lets you create almost anything, making illustrator a very versatile program.


Getting Back the "Welcome Screen"

I never read the Help menu, so I kept typing in "Welcome" or "Welcome Screen" and nothing would be appear. After a few moments I just started to stare at my screen and of course the answer was staring back at me.


Needles to say I am never checking "Don't show again" ever again! The Welcome Screen is a timesaver.

No comments:

Post a Comment